Thank you to everyone for coming out! Looking forward to race to on April 12th!
Online registration is now closed! You may still sign up for race 2 in store during packet pickup. No race day signup.
Train like a champion! Sign up for the official training series of the Capital City Half Marathon. The Scioto Mile(s) Spring Training Series will give you the training and motivation you need to stay on track for the Capital City Half Marathon!
Both dates feature a 5K loop course! Participants have the option to complete the distance of your choice at both events.
Online registration is now closed! You may still sign up in store during packet pickup. No race day signup.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?! Click here!
What: 5K, 10K & 15K Training Series
When: Sunday, March 22nd and Sunday, April 12th. Start time is 8:00am for both events!
Where: We're bringing back Genoa Park!
Who: You! Runners and Walkers of ALL abilities are welcomed!
When do I get my shoes? Beginning February 6th. See below for more details.
Packet Pickup: Two separate packet pickup dates for each event.
- March 22nd event - March 19-21st at Fleet Feet Sports
- April 12th event - April 9-11th at Fleet Feet Sports
- Raceday - Starting at 6:30 a.m. No Shoe pickup. Shirt and bib pickup only!
Your entry fee gets you entry into both of the two races to help tune you up for your fall half and full marathons! Plus, you get:
- 3 distances to choose from
- 1 pair of Saucony Mirage 4 or Sauncony Kinvara 5
- 2 unique event tees
- 2 Finisher's Medals
- Spring Training Passport - Participants will receive special discounts all all their training needs!
- Bike Escorts - We will have a crew out on the course providing support along the way!
- December 1st through December 31st - $110 for the series
- January 1st through race day - $115 for the series
Not sure you can commit to both dates?! No, worries you can sign up for each date individually!
- December 1st through January 31st - $35 - Individual events only. No shoes.
- February 1st through race day - $45 - Individual events only. No shoes.
Parking: Parking can be found at city meters and paid lots adjacent to the COSI.
The Course: We're bringing Genoa back! Both races will be held at Genoa Park in Downtown Columbus with a beautiful course along the Scioto River. Click here to view the course map.
Shoe Fitting and Pickup: The first 1500 registered participants for the series are receiving a pair of Saucony Kinvara 5 (MSRP $100) or Saucony Mirage 4(MSRP $110)!
- The first 1500 registered participants for the series are receiving a pair of Saucony Kinvara 5 (MSRP $100) or Saucony Mirage 4(MSRP $110)! During registration you will select functionality and size to help us have correct quantities in stock for you. Participants will be fit for functionality and size. Color is first come, first served based upon availability. Shoe colors will not be known until shipment arrives at Fleet Feet. No exchanges or returns once you have been fit for and left with your new Saucony Kinvara 5 or Saucony Mirage 4. This shoe is only available in a standard width. Shoes are limited to the first 1500 registered participants for the series. Shoes will be available to try on beginning on February 6th, 2015.
- If you registered in time to get shoes, you will be receiving an e-mail on February 3rd with more details on the shoe pickup. Shoes will be available to try on beginning on February 6th, 2015! Participants must be fit for functionality and size. Color is first come, first served. No exchanges or returns once you have been fit for and left with your new Saucony Kinvara 5 or Saucony Mirage 4. Shoes are limited to the first 1500 registered participants for the series.
- Just like the Saucony core shoe line, Saucony holds the Kinvara 5 and Mirage 4 shoes to the industry’s highest wear test and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect the Kinvara 5 and Mirage 4 shoes line to last approximately 250-300 miles. Fleet Feet Sports recommends the Kinvara 5 and Mirage 4 shoes as a great "second" shoe. The Kinvara 5 and Mirage 4 shoes fall into the "minimal" category and should be introduced to your workout regimen with moderation as they will stress the body differently than more traditional running shoes.
Previous year results and pics can be found here!