Thank you to all the participants and volunteers for making this an amazing event again this year! Results and pics can be found below!
What: 5k Run/Walk & 1 Mile Kids Run
When: April 5th, 2014
- Kids Warmup by Artisan Dance Studio - 8:15am (FREE!)
- 1 Mile Kids Run - 8:30am ($15) Those registering after midnight on 4/2/14 will receive their t-shirts in the week following the race. Thank you for your patience!
- 5k Run/Walk - 9:00am ($35) Those registering after midnight on 4/2/14 will receive their t-shirts in the week following the race. Thank you for your patience!
Swag: All Participants will receive a short sleeve event shirt and a Finisher's Medal!
- Early Pickup: Fleet Feet Sports, 1270 E. Powell RD, 43035. Wednesday, April 2nd through Friday, April 4th
- Race Day Pickup: Whetstone High School starting at 7:30am
The Course: Click here to view the course map.
Join us for the Clintonville 5K benefiting Clintonville Area Elementary Schools!
This family friendly event encourages kids and their families to be active and healthy while also giving runners from all over central Ohio the opportunity to compete and celebrate all things Clintonville.
The route for the Clintonville 5k will start and finish at Whetstone High School and allow runners the opportunity to experience the beautiful tree lined streets and ravines of this north Columbus neighborhood.
Free snacks will be provided at the finish line. On-site hydration will be provided.
Participants are encouraged to visit local vendors and organizations who will also have booths at this event.
Proceeds from this race will benefit Clintonville Area Elementary Schools.. Schools include Clinton Elementary, Indianola Informal K-8, Indian Springs Elementary, and Colerain Elementary.
In addition to the 5K, this event will feature:
- Kids Warmup by Artisan Dance Studios
- One Mile Kids Fun Run
Check out the 2013 results and pictures here!
Evolved Body Art